top of page


After the first housing on Lenculenstraat (1837) and then Vrijthof (1940), dean Van Baer bought the former deanery house for the sisters in 1845. Until now, the Mother House of the Congregation has been located here and functions as a 'home base' for the worldwide Congregation.

The heart of the Mother House is the Bogenkapel , a central place of prayer

Lenculenstraat 12.JPG
Vrijthof 23.jpg
2 zusters op straat bij Bogen.jpg

     Lenculenstraat (1837-1840)                                Vrijthof (1840-1845)                                            Sint Servaasklooster (1845-heden)

bottom of page